Wednesday 12 May 2010

Everybody picks their nose - a blog about 'truth'...

On being in love...

I, like most of us, have spent most of my life pondering the question of LOVE. What is it? How many kinds are there? Is it a spiritual phenomenon and simply a chemical reaction?

The purest form of LOVE that I have ever experienced is the love I felt for my stormcat who found her way into our lives on the 24th of July 2004. The only condition that can think of, was that she existed. She, for the most part, found the inclination to be near me, when the kitti-krunchi tin was open. Still, for 17 years, she was like a big sister for me. My heart ached when I thought of her. The kind of ache one may feel when one first falls in love with a somebody, I guess. My heart still aches when I think of her.

Her cousin, Tazcat, was diagnosed with an injection site carcoma last week which was doubling in size every 10ish days. His parents are completely beside themselves as they try to make the decisions which will best suit their beloved friend. He underwent a three and a half hour operation this morning and it may be that his being slightly overweight may have saved his life... I can completely understand how his people must feel. Stormcat left after a serious attack of the kanker rats.. But Tazcat's girlperson told me that he is not ready to leave them yet. Today is a good day. A boycat was saved and a pure love preserved... Life is good!

The opposite of LOVE...




M


o n s e k a y a
"Our home, our world, our universe..."

Location:Joy Ln,Canterbury,Verenigd Koninkrijk

No comments:

Post a Comment